A competitive shooting drill that allows shooters to compete against each other and to work on FIVE game like 3-point shots: 1) catch and shoot, 2)show-n-go, 3 )transition, 4) floppy, and 5) L-cut movements. Drill emphasizes being "shot ready" and proper footwork (the hop vs. 1-2 step). It is essential to track shooters. Bonus: if a shooter goes 5 for 5 he can go again immediately.
1) START 5 SPOT SHOOTING WITH A CATCH AND SHOOT IN THE CORNER
2) You'll need two balls in this drill: 1 IS THE PASSER AND 4 IS A REBOUNDER
1) 2nd shot works on the show-n-go move. It is essential to attack poor close-outs.
2) Shooter pump fakes and shots a baseline jumper: alternaitvely shooter can attack basket
1) Shooter sprints to halfcourt and then sprints to the 3-point line. This works on the transition 3-pointers
1) Floppy: Shooter sprints to opposite 3-point line
1) Shooter works on replacing dribbling and L-cuts
1) This shooting drill can easily switched to both sides of the court.
2) Track shooters: Bonus:If shooter goes 5 for 5 he gets to go again.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.