Please enter the email address for your account. If we have this on file, we will send an email containing a code that you will enter on the next page.
An email has been sent to the email address below. Please open it and follow the instructions contained within to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, you can return to the login screen to retrieve your renewal information.
X Passing is a drill we run to simulate several key components of our 4-Out 1 in man-to-man offense. In this drill we are working on the following key concepts:
1. Creating a lead on the wing.
2. Passing with the correct hand and communicating with our hands (break open to wing and show outside hand).
3. Establishing triple threat on a catch (rips and sweeps).
4. Post players posting above the block on the 1st hash.
5. Feeding the post with a bounce pass or overhead pass to their numbers.
6. Post players catching with 2 hands and 2 feet, then "chin and check middle.'
7. Last but definitely not least: communication. We call names on every pass, every time.
Read more about this and other drills on the FMS Blog...
Pre-Practice: Setting the Tone for Success
QUAD Offense Breakdown Drill
These Blast Cut reads are part of the curriculum for Canada Basketball. This Phase B drill uses a guided defender to teach the reads.
The four reads are:
Catch & Drive Middle
Catch & Rip Thru Baseline
Quad Offense Playbook....
This drill can be done as a pre-practice drill or as a pre-game warm-up. You will need at least seven players to execute the drill properly.
For more, check out my website www.coachpeelbasketball.com, sign up for a membership and get your first 30 days free.
Tiger Passing is a drill that can be used to work on passing, cutting, and being strong with the basketball. For teams that like to run Open Post offense, it also works on the offensive concepts.