Great warm up drill to work on throwing crisp passes to a partner, as well as triple threat and change of direction dribbling moves.
See video below for drill being performed.
- Player's 1 and 2 will start in space.
- Player 1 starts with the ball and attacks on an angle taking 1 dribble, make a change of direction move, take 1 more dribble after the move before passing to their partner (Player 2).
- Player 2 will catch and make a quick decision out of triple threat before repeating the same series.
- After players make the pass to their partner they are re-spacing back to where they originally started.
- Players are working on making quick decisions off the catch getting into a rip through right away.
- When changing direction, players open up hips and shoulders to create a new driving line.
-Players are passing same foot-same hand to their partner (Right foot/hand, Left foot/hand).
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.