Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
These diagrams represent principles presented by Kim Barnes Arico at the 2015 Basketball Caoches Association of Michigan Coaches Clinic.
3 on 3 Continuous Fastbreak
Each team has a line at half-court with 2 players in tandem under the basket they defend.
The team starting on offense will be gin the drill with 3 players at half-court. #1, #2, and #3 start behind court and are spaced properly to attack 3 on 2 situations.
3 on Continuous Fastbreak
1. The drill begins with 1, 2 and 3 attacking the defense (x1 and x2) 3 on 2.
2. Once the offense begins the next player in line on the sideline sprints to touch the circle and help on defense to make it 3 on 3.
3. Once possession is obtained by the defense they begin a 3 man fastbreak down to the other end of the floor.
4. #6 is ready to touch the center circle when the ball crosses over half court.
5. This pattern continues to keep the flow of the drill live.
6. Players must be ready to go out to play defense.
7. Score the drill.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.