Drill Description for Individual Skill Development
- Player 1 will set up to come off the ball screen (cone) with pace.
- Coach is on the strong side wing and will call out commands when player 1 comes off at the point of the screen.
- Coach calls out an EVEN NUMBER, player will attack towards the midline into a pull up jump shot or downhill for a finish.
- Coach calls out and ODD NUMBER, player will quickly get into a pull jump shot from 3.
- Coach calls out a COLOR, see Frame 2 & 3.
- Coach calls out a color, player 1 is working on making a hook pass (red) back to the coach on the wing.
- Once the coach receives the pass, they will pass the ball right back to player 1 at the top of the key (green).
Command (Color) Continued
- Once player 1 receives the ball back, they will bounce out on an angle to create space (blue).
- Coach will sprint into an angled ball screen in the middle of the floor (red).
- Player 1 will set up with pace and come off the ball screen (green).
The same commands apply once player 1 comes off the point of the screen:
- EVEN NUMBER: Attack to a pull up jump shot or downhill for a finish.
- ODD NUMBER: Quickly getting into a pull up 3.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.