This set provides that opportunity because as 1 is catching the ball, the 5 man is setting a ballscreen immediately on X1, giving 1 a chance to attack in a straight line drive right off the catch. Also, this can be an effective play against a team that will blitz/hard hedge the side ballscreen, as 2 can hit 1 quickly off the screen and 1 will have plenty of time to throw the lob to 4 rolling to the basket before the defense recovers.
- 4 & 5 set Iverson screens for 2.
- 3 gets to opposite corner.
- 1 passes to 2.
- 5 screens 4 into a ballscreen
- 1 spaces to even with lane line.
- 4 sets a ballscreen for 2.
- 2 takes one dribble off of screen and hits 1.
- 5 sets a step up ballscreen for 1 and then rolls to basket.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.