These diagrams represent principles presented by Jim Jabir at the 2015 Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan Coaches Clinic.
This is a continuous 3 Man break with different play options.
Dribble At Option:
1. Ball is outletted to the pusher who advances the ball uop the floor for a Dribble At option that results in a shot by #2
2. Players 1 and 5 receive passes from the sideline to take game shots
After group 1 has completed a play group 2 advances.
Up the Street with Drag Screen:
1. Forward rebounds the centers shot and outlets.
2. Completed players grab the 2 balls and get in line on this end of the floor.
3. Player 1 advances the ball to 2 on the wing.
4. Player 4 drag screns the wing for a shot by 2.
5. Players 1 and 4 receive passes for game shots
This pattern continues for the number of reps determined by the coach.
The coach can call out the options they would like completed.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.