Here is a nice little ATO set that can be used in late game situations or when you need a basket. Starting in a 1-4 High alignment can allow for the defense to be vulerable to the back door cut. Nonetheless the ball screen actions will draw a lot of attention and allow for the three on the wing or the reversal and throw inside.
(1) passes to (2) on the wing.
(1) cuts off the UCLA screen set by (5)
(5) sets on ball screen and rolls to the rim.
(1) lifts to the ball side wing.
(2) uses the screen and drags his man to the top of the key.
(5) rolls to post up.
(4) looks to duck-in on the weak side.
(1) fills behind for the throw back.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.