Inbounding the ball from the deep corner wasn't a handicap for Jason Kidds Bucks on January 4th 2015. They turned the inbounder spot into a useful advantage. With 9 seconds on the shot clock, Milwaukee was looking to get 3 point opportunity for Khris Middleton (40% career 3point shooter).
- 2 (ANTETOKOUNMPO) CURLS TO THE BASKET
- 1 (KNIGHT) POPS OUT BEHIND THE 3POINT LINE
- 5 (PACHULIA) AND 4 (O'BRYANT) SET A STAGGER SCREEN FOR 3 (MIDDLETON)
- 3 (MIDDLETON) CUTS TO THE TOP
- 1 (KNIGHT) PASSES THE BALL TO 3 (MIDDLETON) FOR A SHOT
- AFTER 3 (MIDDLETON) CUTS OFF 5 (PACHULIA) TURNS AROUND AND SETS A FLARE SCREEN FOR 4 (O'BRYANT)
* O'BRYANT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE 2ND OPTION*
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.