The Dallas Mavericks use this post play to draw help side and then set a staggered screen for a 3 pointer.
The Mavs ran this. It is a great series to get an open 3-pointer
1. PG passes to your 4. Should be someone who can knock down a 3-pointer
2. Point guard sprints to the block for a post up.
3. 4 hits the 1 in the post. Meanwhile the 3 and 5 set a staggered screen for the 2 for a 3 pointer.
1. The PG can score or try to draw a double team.
2. Once the double team arrives 2 should be open.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.