About Rich Czeslawski
IBCA Objectives and Member Benefits
- Promoting better basketball for the state of Illinois.
- Providing a consistent, strong voice for Illinois basketball coaches with the IHSA.
- Providing hospitality rooms at our State Tournaments.
- Providing multiple coaching clinics each year.
- Maintaining the IBCA Hall of Fame for Coaches, Players, Officials, Sportswriters, Teams and Friends of Basketball.
- Conducting an annual Hall of Fame Banquet.
- Presenting Coach of the Year Awards.
- Selecting Boys and Girls All-State Teams.
- Organizing Boys and Girls All-Star Games and Banquets.
- Developing coaching resources and mentoring tools for Illinois Basketball Coaches.
- Maintaining a website for IBCA News, Job Postings, Clinics, and other Coaching Resources.
- Providing free membership in the National High School Basketball Coaches Association (http://nhsbca.org), which includes discounted rates on coaching resources like ‘Winning Hoops’ and ‘Wooden’s Wisdom’, along with a providing a National Voice for Basketball Coaches.