Here is a play with multiple options that Coach Izzo and Michigan State use against a 2-3 zone. It gives you a look at a post up, drive, short corner jumper, or 3 from the corner.
- 1 passes to 3
- 3 takes 1 or 2 dribbles down and looks to feed 5 in the post
- 4 rises up to the high post (weakside elbow)
- 3 passes back to 1
- 5 drops below the zone to the basket
- 4 screens in on the top defender
- 1 attacks off the dribble (attack the defenders inside shoulder and go by or draw him in for kick to 2)
- 2 moves to open space
- 1 has shot, 5 on the baseline, or kick to 2
- If nothing is there, 4 screens down on top defender
- 3 cuts to top of key
- 1 passes to 3 for three
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.