Here is an little adjustment to the UCLA to Ball Screen action that I posted earlier. Here we use the UCLA (rub cut) and allow the Post to reverse the ball to change the sides of the floor. You can get a nice ISO inside early on the reversal or you can wait for the jumper as the second option.
(1) passes to (2)
(1) cuts off UCLA screen by (5)
* Throw the ball to (1) if he is open on the cut.
(2) passes the ball to (5)
(3) gets to the weak-side block then pops off screen by (4).
(5) dribbles across the top of the key and passes to the (3) on the wing.
(4) seals in the post.
(2) and (5) set a stagger screen for (1).
* You can put your best shooter at the (1) position.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.