Coastal Carolina used this set on their first scoring play against Wisconsin in their Round 2 matchup. The Chanticleers used this action multiple times adding a few different wrinkles with ball screens along the way. This set starts out in a horns look but then uses back to back stagger screens bringing the ball side guard around on the final screen.
1. 1 dribbles to the wing. (Note: This is where additional ball screens can be added to the offense)
2. 4/5 set a stagger screen for 2.
3. 3 begins his motion toward the rim.
1. 2 continues his curl to clear space for the next stagger.
2. 4/5 set a stagger screen for 3.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.