Here is the baseline out of bounds play that Dartmouth ran with 1.9 seconds left to beat Yale 59 to 58 on Saturday March 7, 2015. Dartmouth was down 1 at the time and scored on the lob to 5 who caught the ball and made the layup for an and 1 to win the game. A three for 1 on the wing is also a good option off of this action if you need a three.
- 4 fakes a screen for 2
- 2 takes a step up like he is going to use 4's screen and then sprints to set a screen for 1
- 1 cuts off 4's screen to the paint
- 2 head hunts 5's man for a screen
- 4 sets a screen for 1 and spaces to the three point line
- 1 curls off 4's screen to the wing
- 5 curls to the paint off of 2's screen
- 3 lobs the ball to the front of the rim for 5
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.