The Dallas Mavericks use this play during the 2014/2015 NBA season. The UCLA cut, which turns into a back screen, is a decoy to set up the pick & roll action. With a little space in the middle, Rondo just needs to throw the ball up to Chandler who hammers it down.
- 1 (RONDO) PASSES THE BALL TO 4 (VILLANUEVA) AND RUNS A UCLA CUT THAT TURNS INTO A BACK SCREEN FOR 2 (PARSONS)
- 2 (PARSONS) CUTS TO THE CORNER
- 3 (HARRIS) FILLS THE WING
- 1 (RONDO) GETS A PASS FROM 4 (VILLANUEVA) AND USES A BALL SCREEN SET BY 5 (CHANDLER)
- 1 (RONDO) ATTACKS THE BASKET
- 5 (CHANDLER) ROLLS TO THE BASKET
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.