In a triple overtime thriller between the Memphis Grizzlies and San Antonio Spurs, nail-biting started with 2.5sec to play in the 4th quarter. Coach Joerger drew up the following SLOB and Marc Gasol made an unbelievable shot to force the game into the 1st overtime.
- 5 (GASOL), 4( RANDOLPH) AND 3 (CARTER) SETTING A STAGGERED SCREEN FOR 1 (CONLEY)
- 1 (CONLEY) FLARES OVER TO THE WEAK SIDE
- 4 (RANDOLPH) AND 5 (GASOL) SETTING A STAGGERED SCREEN FOR 3 (CARTER)
- 3 (CARTER) CUTS TO THE BALL SIDE CORNER
- 4 (RANDOLPH) SETS A PIN DOWN FOR 5 (GASOL)
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.