The following drills can be used to teach players offensive skills in a competitive setting.
Full Court Drill
(3) dribbles hard for lay-up then sprints back to defend
(1) Sprints to take the rebound or make then inbounds quickly to outlet.
(2) Sprints and touches baseline then back to receive pass and looks to score
Lane to Lane (Ball handling under pressure)
Must stay between cones to advance ball down court.
- physical play on defense beat them to a spot on Defense.
Roll Ball 1 on 1
1. Offense rolls ball to the wing
2. Chases it and picks it up/ Triple threat
3. Defender slides to opposite block, then closes out
4. Play 1 on 1 for 3 dribbles
1. Defender closes out trying to deflect the pass
2. Offense passes to one player, then the other player plays defense on them.
* Also add passing out of double team.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.