Please enter the email address for your account. If we have this on file, we will send an email containing a code that you will enter on the next page.
An email has been sent to the email address below. Please open it and follow the instructions contained within to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, you can return to the login screen to retrieve your renewal information.
BCAM - Stan Van Gundy 5 v 4 with Deep Man - FastModel Sports
These diagrams represent principles presented by Stan Van Gundy at the 2015 Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan Coaches Clinic.
5 on 4 Defense with Deep Man:
1. Defense has a man under their basket at the other end of the floor.
2. If the offense loses the ball quick out for points.
2. Closest man to the ball closes out.
2. Move on the pass.
3. Try to keep the ball out of the lane.
4. Offense uses plays.
5. On the make or miss the the offense gets back on defense.
6. TO's will turn into instant points for the defense because of the man on the other end of the floor.
7. Score the drill.
On the shot the perimeter players retreat a Full Back (#1) and a Half Back (#2). The FB is to protect the paint and the HB is to pressure the ball and keep it on a side.
The first big back to the lane pushes the FB out to the perimeter on the ballside. The third perimeter player plays position basketball dependent on the other players relivent to the ball. In this instance the weakside is covered with help to the strongside.