Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
Another excellent footwork drill to improve individual defense.
1. Start at the corner of the right side of the lane and sprint to the FT line.
2. Lateral slide to the left lane line and backpedal to the baseline.
3. Lateral slide across the lane to the starting point.
4. Reverse the square by immediately sliding back across the lane and sprinting to the FT line.
5. Lateral slide across the FT line and backpedal through the baseline.
6. Repeat for a required number of repetitions.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.