This set was run by the Chicago Bulls in the 2006-2007 season. This set works best if your point guard can shoot the ball. The play is designed to get your wing in an isolation postion off of the hand off from 4, and if he can't create his own shot, he has the point guard coming off a double screen for a three point shot, or his shooting guard coming off of a single screen for a midrange or three point shot depending on how the defense is playing.
1. 1 passes to 4, and cuts towards the hoop.
2. 2 and 5 get into position for the double screen action
3. 4 dribbles towards 3 for a hand off.
1. 3 dribbles to the top of the key.
2. 1 cuts off of 2 and 5's screen to the wing.
Option 1 - 3 passes to 1 for a three point shot.
3. 4 sprints to the second hash mark to set a single screen.
4. 2 cuts off of 4's screen.
Option 2 - 3 passes to 2 for a mid range or three point shot.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.