Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
If you have a couple shooters/scorers the single double action, this BLOB will free them up! You could also run this action to isolate 5 in the post. Defenders will be flying out to defend the shooters which opens up the middle for 5 to duck in.
1) 5 steps up and sets a screen for 2 at the elbow. 1 inbounds the ball to 2 and moves to low block.
2) As 5 steps up to screen 4 moves to wing area & 3 moves to short corner area. (This is false action just meant to keep weak side defenders occupied)
1) 5 sets down screen for 1 who uses 5's screen and flashes to slot.
2) 4 and 3 start to move in position to set triple screen.
1) 2 runs off a triple screen on the baseline.
2) 1's first looks is to 2 coming off the triple screen.
1) After 2 clears 3's screen 3 runs off a baseline screen set by 5.
2) 1's second look is 3 cutting off 5's baseline screen.
3) 5 is live so If 5x helps too much or if a switch happens 1 should be looking at 5 as an option.
Take a look back at our June Blog Digest for a recap of all the best content from the month, like:— FastModel Sports® ð???ð??» (@FastModel) July 10, 2019
-Nick Nurse podcast
-Key to Consistent Coaching Leadership
-Staggered Screen breakdown
-Inverted Offense sets
-Warrior Shooting drill
Read here â?¡ï¸? https://t.co/z7yf61uQRm pic.twitter.com/Pc1ZEwSt18
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.