Texas Tech ran this look late in the 2nd half against Michigan State in the Final Four.
- 1 wraps around 5 tight to receive the pass from 3 out of transition.
- 3 fakes down and pops back out to the top.
- 1 hits 3 if open, if not 3 will clear to the wing.
- 5 goes into a ball screen with 1 and dives to the rim.
- If 4's defender helps down on the roll, 4 is open opposite for a shot.
ð???NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME PREIEWð???— FastModel Sports® ð???ð??» (@FastModel) April 8, 2019
ð?¤ Texas Tech ð??? Virginia â??ï¸?
FMS contributors @_MattWheeler, @DaveNedbalekUTT & @DynamicCoaches teamed up to share the #XsOs to look for tonight.#TexasTech #Virginia #FinalFour #MarchMadness #FastModelMadnessð???https://t.co/BtcFQ7e3V8
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.