Check out Mike's #FastModelTakeover Twitter Moment for an inside look at the life of a pro skills trainer and some awesome player development content!
Player 1 starts to dribble down towards the wing at pace.
As player 1 gets parallel with coach, the player will go through a series of different passes each repetition.
Series of passes:
1. Pocket Pass
2. Hook Pass
3. Reverse Pivot Pass
4. Jump Stop & Step Through Pass
After player 1 passes to coach. The player will process the command that the coach calls out.
- If the coach calls out "drift", player 1 relocates the corner for a catch & shoot 3.
- If the coach calls out "lift", player 1 will pace it down to the corner, then lift back up to the wing for a catch & shoot 3.
- If the coach calls out "DHO", player 1 will pace it down to the corner before lifting back up towards the ball for a dribble hand off from the coach.
- If the coach calls out "follow", the coach will pass back to player 1 and follow with a ball screen.
- Player 1 has to come off the ball screen with pace and mix up their shots at the rim, mid range, and three.
- Can make a certain amount of points as a group/team
- Can compete inidividually (first player to "5")
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.