- Player 1 starts with the ball facing the basket with a live dribble and player 2 starts on defense with their chest facing 1's inside shoulder.
- It becomes live 1v1 when the offensive player initiates any kind of movement toward the basket.
- Player 2 is trying to get back in front of the ball and cut off player 1's driving line.
- Player 1 is trying to keep a straight line drive initiating contact keeping player 2 on the hip.
- Player 1 is working on keeping a straight line drive, finishing through contact, and being able to quickly counter if player 2 does cut off their initial driving line.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.