Drill to develop movement without the ball to create space and driving lanes, as well as finishing.
On the FMS Blog:
Game Action Finishing
- Player 1 attacks downhill (blue).
- Player 2 will relocate (lift) to the wing (red) once player 1 drives past the elbow.
- Player 2 lifts to get behind the ball where player 1 passes (green).
- Player 2 gets an angle to attack downhill (orange)
- Player 1 goes to the corner and player 2 rebounds their finish and goes to the top.
- Mix up finishes and make 10-20 as a group/team.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.