Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
Here is a shooting drill from Billy Donovan. The drill allows players to compete against each other and their own times.
- Shooter makes 10 from each spot without stopping
- Change spots after making 10
- Time how long it takes to get 50 makes
- Passer need to pass to the inside shoulder to lead the shooter into the shot
- Shooter needs to constantly prepare for the shot
- Beat the pass as a shooter by getting feet ready and being set to shoot before the ball arrives
- Shoot from the corner, wing, top, wing, and corner
R = Rebounder
P = Passer
S = Shooter
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.