You will have to practice this play until you get the timing perfect. This is a good play to get your best shooter a wide open three point shot. This play is from the 2010-2011 Houston Rockets season.
1. 1 dribbles towards 2, and gives 2 a hand off.
2. 2 passes to 4 and starts to cut to the block, 3 v-cuts out to the wing and receives a pass from 3. 1 fills 2's spot on the wing.
1. 1 cuts off of 4's screen to the top of the key.
2. 5 and 4 spring to set a double screen from 2.
1. 3 passes to 1, 1 dribbles towards the opposite wing.
2. 2 cuts off of 5 and 4's double screen to the wing.
Option 1 - 1 passes to 2 for a three point shot.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.