This is the standard middle pick-and-pop play that many teams run. The play is designed to take advantage of a big man who can handle the basketball on the perimeter.
For more, check out my website www.coachpeelbasketball.com, sign up for a membership, and get your first 30 days free.
#1 will dribble downhill and come off of #4's ball screen. #4 will pop away from #1 and look to receive the ball.
1) #1 drives to the basket for the lay-up.
2) #1 shoots the three-pointer if his defender goes under.
3) #1 dumps the ball off to #5 for the lay-up if his man comes to help.
4) #1 kicks the ball out to #2 for the three-point shot if his man comes to help.
5) #1 passes back to #4 if #4's defender tries to trap #1 coming off of the ball screen.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.