These diagrams represent principles presented by Kim Barnes Arico at the 2105 Basketball Coaches Association of Michigan Coaches Clinic.
3 v 3 with defender in the circle
1. Defender can defend once the guard enters the circle.
2. The guard enters the circle in a sprint dribble.
3. Work on rotations of helping.
3 v 3 with Defender Chase
1. Defender can defend once the guard begins. The defender starts behind the ball handler.
2. Work on rotations of helping.
3. Coach can determine the patterns in which the offense begins.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.