This play is great because it touches all five players hands and it gets swung from side to side. The goal is to get a good look in the post or to get a shot off of the down screen for the shooter.
1. 1 passes to 3 and cuts to the opposite wing.
2. 4 v-cuts to the top of the key and receives pass from 3.
3. 2 cuts to right outside the opposite block.
1. 4 passes to 1, 2 cross screens for 5.
Option 1 - 1 passes to 5 for a lay up or post up.
3. 2 runs off of 4's down screen to the top of the key and receives pass from 1.
Option 2 - 1 passes to 2 for a three point shot.
Option 3 - 1 passes to 5 if 2 is not open for a lay up
Option 4 - 5 sets a down screen and seals, 2 passes to 5 for a lay up or post up
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.