This set was run by the Chicago Bulls in the 2006-2007 season. This set is designed to get you a three point shot from your 2 or 3. If you need a three, it puts your 2 in position to get the first three point shot, and if he is not open off of the double screen, 3 is coming off of a single screen for a three point shot.
1. 1 dribbles down to the wing.
2. 2 cuts off of 4's screen.
3. 4 sets a ball screen for 1, at the same time 2 run's off of a double screen from 3 & 5.
4. Option 1 - 1 passes to 4 on the pick and roll.
5. Option 2 - 1 passes to 2 for a three point shot.
1. after 1 passes to 2, 1 cuts to the opposite wing for spacing.
2. 3 runs off of 5's screen for a three point shot.
3. Option 1 - 2 passes to 3 for a three point shot.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.