The Phoenix Suns used this play against the Golden State Warriors on April 2. Being down by 1 point with 6.8 seconds to play the Suns inbounded the ball from the side and create an elbow curl which led to a layup.
- 2 (BLEDSOE) SETS A BACK SCREEN FOR 4 (WARREN)
- 4 (WAREEN) CUTS TO THE WEAK SIDE CORNER
- 5 (MORRIS) SETS A PIN DOWN FOR 1 (GOODWIN)
- 2 (BLEDSOE) SETS A FLARE SCREEN FOR 1 (GOODWIN)
- 1 (GOODWIN) CUTS TO THE WEAK SIDE WING
- 2 (BLEDSOE) CURLS AROUND 5 (MORRIS) GOING TO THE BASKET
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.