Please enter the email address for your account. If we have this on file, we will send an email containing a code that you will enter on the next page.
An email has been sent to the email address below. Please open it and follow the instructions contained within to reset your password. Once you have reset your password, you can return to the login screen to retrieve your renewal information.
This 3 action intro into the Flex Offense was run last summer during the team USA inter squad scrimmage. The set starts with a UCLA cut into a ball screen. After that action the Flex formation can be seen and the offense begins with a flex screen.
1. 1 passes to the 3 and cuts off of 5 to the block.
1. 1 immediately exits to the corner using a cross screen from 4.
2. 5 turns and sets a ball screen for 3.
3. If 3 cannot attack to the free throw line, ball is passed guard to guard to the 2.
1. 5 sets up the flex screen from 4.
Note-If you use the flex offense you are now in position to continue that motion.