Here is another quick hitter from our 1-4 High Series. We are looking to isolate the (4) on the block or get a good look from 3-point range from our shooter.
Intial alignment is 1-4 High Set.
1. (1) passes to the (2) on the wing.
2. (5) sets a back screen for (1) cutting down to the ball side block.
3. After setting the backscreen (5) will pop out to the perimeter and catch a pass from (2) on the wing.
4. (2) will set a down screen for (1) on the block after the pass to (5).
5. (5) will pass to the (1) on the wing.
6. (2) will set a backscreen on the opposite elbow for (4) to cut to the ball side block.
7. (5) will set a down screen for (2) at the elbow to pop out to the top of the key for a shot.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.