The biggest upset of the 2014 FIBA World Cup was France winning against Spain. This is one of their plays with multiple scoring options.
- 5 (GOBERT) SETS A HIGH BALL SCREEN AND POPS
- 1 (DIOT) USES THE SCREEN AND PASSES THE BALL TO 5 (GOBERT)
- 2 (FOURNIER) CLEARS THE SIDE
- 4 (PIETRUS) CUTS DOWN TO THE BALL SIDE LOW POST
- 4 (PIETRUS) SETS A PIN DOWN FOR 3 (BATUM)
- 3 (BATUM) SPRINTS UP AND GETS A HANDOFF FROM 5 (GOBERT) AND DRIVES TO THE BASKET
- 5 (GOBERT) ROLLS TO THE BASKET
- 2 (FOURNIER) FILLS BEHIND THE HANDOFF
- 4 (PIETRUS) SETS A FLARE SCREEN FOR 1 (DIOT)
- 1 (DIOT) SINKS TO THE CORNER
- 3 (BATUM) PASSES THE BALL TO 1 (DIOT)
- 1 (DIOT) PASSES THE BALL TO 2 (FOURNIER)
- 5 (GOBERT) SPRINTS TO SET A BALL SCREEN
- 2 (FORNIER) ATTACKS THE BASKET
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.