As I was watching the WBB NCAA Tourney, the UConn women started the game with a lot of offensive movement and cutters. This action is especially effective because it puts pressure on the rim through cutters and still allows for an outside shot opportunity.
FastModel's biggest offer of the year for new subscribers! Use code at checkout: MARCHMADNESS
(1) Dribbles towards (3) on the wing and executes a dribble hand-off/toss pass action.
(3) receives the hand-off and takes 2-3 dribbles towards middle/top of key, before passing to (2).
(4) makes a basket cut and finishes the cut in the right corner.
(2) relocates off of (4) cut to the Free Throw line extended area to receive a pass from (3)
(5) starts in High Post Area closer to the right elbow.
(3) will cut off of the back-screen set by (5).
(5) will step out after setting the screen and receive a pass from (2).
(2) will set a pin-down screen for (4) who is standing in the corner.
(4) will start to use the screen before cutting back-door.
(2) will step back out to the perimeter after setting the screen.
As that is happening...
(1) will set a pin-down for (3) to cut off as (3) returns back to the Free Throw line extended wing area.
(5) Will check backdoor first then for (3) popping.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.