- The play starts with 2 cutting across to the wing and receiving the pass from 1.
- 3 cuts is shallow cutting through to the top of the key.
- 4 and 5 exchange with 4 clearing to the corner.
- 3 gets to the top of the key to receive the pass from 2.
- 2 and 4 exchange after the pass is made.
- 1 walks his defender down.
- 1 fakes down and pops to the top for the handoff from 3.
- 3 cuts down after the exchange.
- As 3 cuts through to the corner, 5 sprints into a screen for 1.
- As 1 dribbles off, 4 immediately cuts through.
- 4 cuts through to the corner.
- 3 slides up from the corner.
- 5 dives to the rim.
- 2 slides up from the corner looking for a shot.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.