- 3 screens in for 5 and pops to corner
- 4 screens in for 2 coming out
- 3 passes to 2 and then screens for 1 coming out
- 4 cuts to the block and 5 pops to the top of the key
- 3 follows up his screen for 1 by screening in for 4 who goes to the block for a post entry.
- 5 fills into the block
- 2 down screens for 3 coming to the top
- 2 pops after setting the screen
BLOBs from 4 Low setup by @coach_cellars:— FastModel Sports® ð???ð??» (@FastModel) July 15, 2019
Virginia - Double Out: https://t.co/BFKzoGw3DE
VCU - Cross: https://t.co/bkXtUxTlqy
Iona - Cross Double: https://t.co/wZKabsGl5S
Belmont - Comeback: https://t.co/LiVLgtTz6N
ð??°Belmont - Double Stagger: https://t.co/Rv4ExSABuP#XsOs pic.twitter.com/W6ZETY0EZk
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.