VCU ran this BLOB play during the 2018-19 season.
- 5 screens away for 3 then dives to the block off the screen from 4.
- 3 receives the pass near the short corner.
- After 4 sets the screen he will go to the ball side block.
- 3 passes to 2.
- After the pass to 2, 3 walks his defender in and receives a back screen from 4.
- 1 walks his defender in and cuts hard out to the corner for a shot.
- As 1 is coming out, 3 exits to the opposite corner and 5 slides to the elbow.
ð??? July Blog Digest: 8 Principles of Zone Offense Attack— FastModel Sports® ð???ð??» (@FastModel) July 28, 2019
-FastModel Finish/Elam Ending
-Do you Coach with Offensive Freedom?
-Draymond Green Short Rolls
-Why 1-4 High is so clutch
-Triple Stagger SLOB
-Player Development Drillbook
View: https://t.co/HvRo1vqQvP pic.twitter.com/zO5ylbnT8a
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.