Virginia ran this baseline out bounds play during the NCAA tournament.
-3 enters into 4 popping to the elbow.
- 3 steps in from out of bounds to the block.
- 2 cuts off of 3 and receives a screen from 5.
- 2 wraps around 5 and cuts through to the lane.
- 3 comes out off of a screen from 5.
- If 5's defender steps out to help on 3, 5 will be open for the slip at the rim.
ð??? Here's how to coach and play with more offensive freedom— FastModel Sports® ð???ð??» (@FastModel) July 13, 2019
-Consecutive actions plays
-1-4 to Score
-Consistent Leadership keys
-What's the "Right" way to coach?
-Spurs Backdoor SLOB
View: https://t.co/jIF007d3B5 pic.twitter.com/s3YYsVmXLv
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.