VCU ran this baseline out of bounds play during the 2018-19 season.
- As 2 and 3 begin their cuts, 4 cuts to the corner.
- 3 cuts to the opposite corner.
- 5 pops out for the entry from 1.
- As 5 is receiving the entry, 2 stops in the lane and cuts to the top to receive the pass from 5.
- As 2 receives the pass from 5, 1 is sprinting out to ball side wing for the pass from 2 and 4 is setting a back screen for 5.
- 1 enters into 5 on the block if open.
- 2 sets a down screen for 4 coming to the top for a shot then pops out to the top.
ðÂ?Â?Â? Here's how to coach and play with more offensive freedom— FastModel Sports® ðÂ?Â?Â?ðÂ?Â?» (@FastModel) July 13, 2019
-Consecutive actions plays
-1-4 to Score
-Consistent Leadership keys
-What's the "Right" way to coach?
-Spurs Backdoor SLOB
View: https://t.co/jIF007d3B5 pic.twitter.com/s3YYsVmXLv
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.