- 1 dribbles over and passes to 2 popping out from the block.
- 1 cuts through to the corner.
- 2 passes to 1 in the corner.
- 5 sets a decoy screen for 2.
- 3 back screens for 4.
- 4 cuts to the block and receives the entry from 1.
ð??? blog post by @LeicBasketball for FMS!— FastModel Sports® ð???ð??» (@FastModel) April 18, 2019
ð??? Crash the Glass: Making the Case for Offensive Rebounding.
ð??? A TON of good stuff in here, including stats from Coach Lynch's personal case study, podcast suggestions, video & FastDraw drill diagrams.https://t.co/x3ymCQX8fx
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.