NCAA Tournament - Style of Play Viewing Guide
- 3 turns and slips screen with 2 and goes over a double from the 4 and 5.
- 5 and 4 pop out on 3's catch.
- 3 passes to 5.
- 5 passes to 4.
- 2 walks into the elbow.
- 1 sprints out to the opposite wing after entering the ball.
- 5 comes off of a back screen from 2 and goes to the block.
- 4 passes to 1 on the wing.
- 1 has 5 on the block and 2 coming off of a down screen from 4.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.