Or sign in with
Don't have an account? Sign up now
- Player's 1 & 2 start at the top of the key.
- Coach (C) starts with the ball next to jump circle.
- The coach will yell out "ball" to initiate the drill.
- When the coach calls out the command, player 1 will sprint to the jump circle to receive the basketball and player 2 will sprint to touch the baseline and sprint back to recover.
- Once player 1 receives the basketball, the coach starts to countdown the amount of time player 1 has to create a shot.
- The player has 7 seconds to make a quick decision and create a shot.
- Score the player stays on offense. If player 2 gets a defensive stop, they switch to offense.
- Play to a certain amount of points determined by the coach.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.