- Player 1 starts in the slot with the basketball with player 2 starting in the corner.
- Player 2 will lift from the corner to the wing (blue).
- As player 1 passes the ball to player 2 (red), the coach will call out commands forcing player 2 to quickly process a decision that will be made.
- Coach calls out a COLOR, the player shoots a catch & shoot 3.
- Coach calls out an EVEN NUMBER, the player shoots a 1-2 dribble pull up attacking towards the middle of the floor (green).
- Coach calls out an ODD NUMBER, the player attacks downhill to the rim for a finish (light blue).
- Once player 1 passes to player 2, they will sprint to the corner and repeat by lifting up to the wing (blue) with the next player in line making the pass (player 3).
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.