- Player 1 starts in the corner on offense with player x1 on defense starting behind player 1.
- Coach starts with the ball.
- It becomes live 1v1 when player 1 starts there movement up to the wing. Once player 1 starts moving, player x1 can sprint to recover.
- Coach will pass to player 1 on the wing and the player had a 3 dribble maximum.
- The players can only use 1/2 of the court (shaded yellow area) to create a shot.
- Play first player to 3 points and then switch sides.
-Emphasize reading the trailing defender and making a quick, decisive move.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.