From the FMS Blog - Buying in to Defense: 8 Drills to Guard the Basketball Better
Click for more #PlayerDevelopmentWeek content!
• Defense hands the ball to offense
• Defense tries to force offense to the push points (where you force the ball in your system)
• Don't get beat, don't open the gap
• Punch to the seam in your square
• Play all 4 spots on floor then switch the defenders
• Defend for 12 seconds before switching spots
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.