Here is some simple action that we use versus teams with big shot blocking post.
The intial alignment is a 2 High Guard look with the 3 across the FT Line Extended area.
1. 1 will pass the ball to the 4 (Stretch Post).
2. On the pass the 5 will screen for the opposite wing along the Elbow. This uses a variation of the flex cut in the high post area.
3. If 4 cannot hit the wing coming off the cross screen, he will pass the ball to the 3 or opposite wing.
4. 2 will stop at the ball side elbow to set a backscreen for the 4 to execute an UCLA cut. 3 is looking to hit the 4 on the cut if he is open.
5. If 4 doesn't receive the pass from the 3 he will look to set a backscreen for the 5 to roll to the ball side block.
6. If there is nothing open the 3 will reverse the ball back to the top to the 2.
7. The 2 will reverse the ball to the 4 poping out and reset the offense.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.