For this set line up your best shooter opposite of the high post entry pass. Try to make your high post entry pass into your best post passer so he can make the pass to your other post off of the diagonal screen. This play is from the 2012-2013 Wisconsin Green Bay season.
1. 1 passes to 4 and cuts towards the rim. 3 clears to the opposite short corner.
2. 1 cuts back up and sets a diagonal screen for 5.
3. 5 cuts off of 1's diagonal back screen to the rim.
Option 1 - 4 passes to 5 for a lay up.
4. 5 clears out to the ball side block.
1. 2 cuts off of 3, 5 and 4's triple screen.
2. Option 2 - 1 passes to 2 for a shot off of the triple screen.
Send to your FastDraw library or email to a friend.
Email to a friend.